Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Take that ball!


So Nathan and I have been getting into somewhat of a routine, or at least trying to. After swim lessons we come home where we snuggle, cuddle and nurse before I put him down to take a nap. So far it has been going really good and he is getting some much needed rest. Since he is cooled from the pool and freshly changed I lay him down just as is, so that is where his no pants comes in to play. Yes, it's our first diaper picture . . . in a long time! But he is waking up refreshed and feeling good! Here he is fresh from his nap and already on the go! Watch out living room and hide Joey, here comes Nathan!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. No matter what Nathan is wearing he is so adorable! Glad to hear he is resting more. Ericka I hope you are getting your needed rest also. He is growing so fast.
    Love you both, Greatgrandma Delfa

    ReplyDelete