Saturday, January 2, 2010

18 Months!

Today Nathan is 18 months old! I can't believe it. It was a big day for us for a couple of reasons, but most importantly he is a year and a half. I'm sure I'm a little biased but he is just the smartest, cutest, funniest and most loving little boy ever.
Nathan loves watching Shrek, thinks it's hilarious if you trip, fall or bump into something, likes to pretend punch and make the punching noises to go with it! He also loves to play with his dog Joey whom he affectionatley calls "JoJo."
He can say his numbers 1,2,3,4,5 and 6! He is talking more each day and the words just keep on coming. He is my greatest blessing and I am so thankful he's my little man.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. counting WOW!!

    Tell him I am counting down the days until I get to see him next!

    ReplyDelete