Sunday, February 5, 2012

He's A Growing Boy


Superbowl weekend has come and gone! Wow, February already! I haven't been on here in soooo long. To be perfectly honest i think I completely forgot our little blog. But I stumbled upon it yesterday and it was amazing to look back at the posts and my little man. He was so tiny. Oh how I miss those days of holding him in my arms (without him squirming around and trying to get out). I miss carrying him around in the moby or ergo and just having him so close to me ALL the time. Now I have a full blown toddler boy. It's all about jumping rocks, riding his bike, using his little quad in the dirt, swords and guns. I have so much fun with him and he forces me to find the tomboy in me, well I try anyway :)
At 3.5 years old, preschool is in full effect and he making new friends. Valentine's is coming up and so lovely crafts are in the works around here. Birthday planning is also right around the corner. We are working on our home and doing all the things to it we have wanted to for so long. It's awesome having the help :) Laundry room and big boy room are next on the list. So wish us luck I'm thinking that 2012 is going to be a good year. I look forward to all the days ahead with the little guy who holds my heart.

9 comments:

  1. That is such a wonderful age. I remember when my little girl was that age (she is grown now). She certainly made a lot of crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, seriously love this.I respect anyone who runs, no matter what size, shape, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Joel
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, seriously love this.I respect anyone who runs, no
    lunettes de soleil Dolce Gabbana
    lunettes de soleil ED Hardy
    lunettes de soleil Fendi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice blog :)
    www.newluxuryphones.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats very good . i think this information really help me . Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 10 Instagram algorithms you need to know
    There are many algorithms with different functions each, depending on the purpose it satisfies. But they all work with the same principle: to provide the user with the best possible content in relation to their interests.
    The best time to post on Instagram in 2021
    The best time to post on Instagram is 6 p.m.
    The best days to post on Instagram are Saturday and Sunday - with the highest engagement rate occurring for posts posted on Sunday at 6am.

    ReplyDelete