Sunday, March 8, 2009

Grocery Shopping

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Nathan is riding in shopping carts now! I can't believe how fast he is growing. The gentleman in the produce section gave Nathan a slice of a sweet apple and he just loved it! He didn't chew at the time with teeth, but he sure sucked the juice out. Thankfully we had extra slices and were able to put an end to the meltdown that began when it dropped on the floor!
I loved watching Nathan;s face as he worked on that apple. I wish i could remember my first taste of things. His excitement for the little things is so refreshing to watch. Nathan is a constant reminder of what matters in life and how to enjoy the little things. He is a miracle and I am so blessed by him daily! We were meant for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment