Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Blessing

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

All of those who love Nathan and I know the struggle we are going through. I get some relief in the thought that Nathan is too young to comprehend what is happening. I would be kidding myself to suggest that he feels nothing at all, but hopefully I am doing a good enough job of shielding him from negative feelings and emotions. Children are so curious and sensitive. They pick up on so many things and they always seem to know more than adults figure they do.

Nathan is such a blessing. Daily I look at his beautiful face. Those chubby cheeks, pouty lips, big brown eyes and gorgeous eyelashes. I am in AWE. He is my blessing. I know that he counts on me and I fill fulfilled in knowing that I am doing my nest for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment